Friday, October 19, 2012

When it is FRIDAY...........

              When Friday is approaching, there will be some plans in the head although some heads might be as blank as the Double A white sheets. There will be plans to visit parents, for outing with good friends and fair-weather friends perhaps and not forgotten spending times with the loved ones especially among family members. 

             When it is really FRIDAY, hearts are throbing for we will be having a whale of time on the next two days that follow. BUT however, some people like me are killing the whale for we don't have much time to be spent for our family, friends and even ourselves. There will be ORDERS from those who ignorantly signed the LETTERS in order to invite us to spend time in schools on SATURDAY!?!

             Frankly speaking, I don't hate FRIDAY. I just hate those who are ignorant and insensitive regarding 'quality time with family' issues. And as usual, I, along with the rest of my colleagues are condemning people in ties and blazers for inheriting the third-class mindset from nowhere.

            Today, I will enjoy my time with my family for it is FRIDAY.........

No comments:

Post a Comment